Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 7.....

Your dream wedding

Hmm... this one is going to be quite difficult. I have never thought about my wedding at all. I've never been one of those girls who's imagined it since they were little. Its never been one of those things I dream about what it would look like and what I would wear but I'll give this a try.

The ring:


The wedding dress:(i found more but they wouldn't upload for some reason)


The Reception:



The wedding cake:




This was probably the one of the hardest challenges of the day. I don't even know if this is going to be any where close to what I want for my wedding in the future. I'm not any where near getting married to I have a hard time trying to figure out what I want for my wedding when I don't have a man to go along with it. So these are some random things I liked and thought were pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment