Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 27....

A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?





I'd have to say I've changed a lot since last year. It seems living on your own and being in college changes a person. My life likes to take strange turns when it comes to different parts of my life. I've met people here that have changed my life for the better and some that may have changed it for the worse. There has been many things that have happened in my life that I would never regret no matter how much I got hurt because of it. Even from now and 6 months ago I never thought things would be this right now. Many people I didn't think I would still be talking too and would have started liking this much have happened in my life. It's crazy how much life can change in such a short amount of time and I have no idea how life could be for me a year from now since so much has changed in my life from just experiencing my first semester in college last year.

1 comment: