Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 22 & 23

Day 22
A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Well I would really prefer to not write a letter to someone who hurt me recently because me and expressing feelings can get pretty intense so this is one of the days I think I might skip out on.

Day 23
15 facts about you.
!5. I love being on my own.
14. I've changed my major so many times it is kind of ridiculous.
13. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
12. I have 4 nephews and 1 niece and 2 more little nephews on the way!
11. I love love love music.
10. I Loves college but hate the school part.
9. Loves having my own room in my apartment(except I miss sharing it with Brooklyn)
8. Thinks boys are confusing and dumb
7. I love the many people I have become friends with.
6. Is going to Fresno in less than 2 weeks to see her BFF Kristen.
5. Doesn't have a job and I'm bored out of my mind everyday.
4. I love too read but I can't find any new good books.
3. Misses my 2 BFFs and doesn't like that one is getting married soon.
2. Loves my Family very much.
1. I hate money and having to pay for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment