Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Apartment.....

New room and new roommates!! Last week I moved into a new apartment and got new roommates for the 7 week break!! They are pretty awesome and it should be a fun break!

From left to right- Hanah, Lindsey, Brooke, Kristen, Me and Laura

I also am rooming with Kristen and here is a picture of our awesome room!!



Here is a picture of me and my new roomie in our awesome room!
This break has been super nice and i love not having to go to school!! Except that I have a job but i need the money so i'm okay with it for now!! Well as more exciting things happen I'll keep you up to date!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, livin' a college life, and a new apartment are definitely fun times. It's nice to take a break away from school as well, isn't it? Anyways, hope you have fun!

    -Jake Friers

    ReplyDelete