Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finals Week.....

Unfortunately the horrible Finals Week has come upon me. I have 5 tests to take in the next 4 days of school. This is the time of the semester that I hate and love at the same time! It's the time when I finally finish my classes and get ready for an awesome 7 week break till Fall Semester starts in September! It is also a sad part of the semester because (this may sound very depressing) new people you've met and become close friends with leave and sometimes you never see them again! It really does sound depressing but I have loved this semester and going on many adventures with the roomies and boys! :) It feels like I just wrote my post about finally getting up here to start the new semester and now it's almost over. I have been looking back at all the fun times I've had and I can't wait for new and more exciting adventures I will go on through out the rest of college! Sorry there is no pictures, I really need to start bringing my camera to document all the exciting adventures I go on in my life! Can't wait until Friday than I will officially be a Sophomore in college and I can't believe I will not ever be a freshmen in school again! It is pretty exciting!

2 comments:

  1. I need to make a new header for your blog. Like adding a 3rd picture. I wanted to do that originally, but couldn't find a good one that would work. Soon! Glad you are loving school :)

    ReplyDelete