Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TImes are going to change...

So nothing really exciting has happened in my college life this semester. Its been your average semester. I have really awesome roommates. School has been okay but that is normal. I only have a few weeks left before it seems like everything is going to change or they already have started changing. It seems like life just likes to throw giant surprises at you or life just continues to move on sometimes faster than you want it too. Once this semester I will be losing one of my bestest friends I've made up here. It seems like I've known Kristen for a LONG time. We've known each other since the end of April and we have had soooooooo many fun memories together and I'm going to miss her very much. She is going on a mission and I'm so proud of her and all that she has gone through and how far she has come. I don't think I could have the strength to do something as big as go on a mission but I know it will be an amazing experience for her. I can't wait to write her letters and send her fun packages to where ever she goes! I'll be able to see her in 2 years and I bet it will go by fast! It's going to be weird not living with her since we've lived together since April but I know it will be okay and we're all where we will supposed to be. I'll also be losing little miss Brooklyn but only for 4 months to stupid DisneyWorld(I only hate them because they rejected me from the first interview which i have no idea how that is possible.....) Even though 4 months is still a long time and I will miss her dearly she will still be coming back to me.... and hopefully she won't abandon me by getting married ;) It has been an amazing semester and I'm sad to see things change but I know everything will be okay and everything is changing for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment