Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 3.....

So this one is going to be kind of a difficult one for me. I have really not thought a lot about what my perfect first date would be. I've never been the one to sit down and figure out how my perfect date would would go but I'll give it a try




For this perfect date I would want to go to a fun restaurant, like the new one we have in town called Sammys that has some delicious food and it's just a fun place to be! So we can just talk and get to know each other better. I know that probably sounds pretty cheesy but I think it would be a fun way to start off a date! Then we would go back to his apartment and maybe play some fun random games that would make us laugh and just have a fun night. Then that would be about it. I'm not one to have an extravagant night planned out. Just a fun and relaxed night that doesn't have any of the pressure of a first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment