Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time Fly's

Well I didn't realize that the last time I posted was in June and now it's September and a new semester of school is almost here. The last few months and gone by like crazy. I can't believe I'm a Junior in college already. As I look back to the last two years I wonder what I have a accomplished in my life. How have a changed compared to two years ago when I came up here for my first semester in college and living alone for the first time ever in my life. As I look back at old photos and wonder how much of a different person I am compared to when I first came up here. It's an amazing transformation what college can do for a person. I know this is more of a sentimental blog post but I figured now it the time for one of these. I have met many true friends and some that came in and out in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment