Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh the joys of.....

Boredom.

There has really been nothing going on in my life the past couple of weeks. We've hung out with random people but besides that me and my roommates chill at home, play Phase Ten (funniest game in the World) and watch TV series. We are currently on the 8th season of Smallville and we are completely addicted too it and refer it to everything on a daily basis. Sadly that is basically what our life consists of and we randomly will get out and socialize with others just because it's no always fun being in the apartment at night.

Here are a few random pictures of me and my roomie Lawren when we got bored one night and played with my Mac!






Best convo of the night goes along with this picture:
Me: You look like a legit Asian in this picture!!
Lawren: Why thank you!!
Me: Did you just bow?!
Lawren: Why yes i did!
hahah i love her!

Hopefully something more exciting will happen soon so my blog isn't so boring!

1 comment:

  1. Your so making fun of John and I am so telling him! Your so mean :(

    ReplyDelete