Thursday, May 6, 2010

So it's been a while....

Since I last posted something on my blog!! These last couple of weeks have gone by SUPER fast! Even though it seems like I have been at school for FOREVER!!! Nothing too exciting has happened since I have been up here though.. Just tons and tons of homework! Including my horrible Computer Science class!! I completely suck at it.. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday i sit in class (which has 27 guys and 3 girls :) ) have this confused face just staring at the teacher who sounds like he is speaking in Chinese. It is horrible... but there is a good part of the class... and his name is Noah! He is the best buddy i could ever have in that class!! He helps me understand all the assignments so he is an awesome helper!! Without him I'm pretty sure I would fail the class and that is no bueno for my GPA. But besides that I'm doing pretty well in school! I'm hoping it is going to be a good semester and when more fun stuff happens I'll post it to let ya know!

1 comment:

  1. More!! Come on! Take pictures or something!! Hope things are going good - miss you!

    ReplyDelete